Wow....I find that my free moments are spent happily reading and snuggling with Jason and Kaitlyn, or we are bustling about putting the final touches on Austin's sweet little nursery. Where does the time go? I am thirty four weeks pregnant now....he will be here in no time at all. I have tried unsuccessfully to take a picture of the bump....Will keep trying. I think that my tummy has not gotten too big yet, and then I see a friend/family member/co-worker who reacts in shock at the size of my belly. I am so happy he is thriving in there!
Today I go for the normal two-week check up. I am not sure if I start weekly checks from here or not? I just can't remember. Being 31 is wreaking havoc on my memory!
Jason had a wonderful time on his annual guys' trip with his Baylor FIJI friends. They spent the weekend in Waco and saw Baylor beat OU....for the FIRST time! I am so happy for those friendships that have lasted over years, miles, and LOTS of kiddos between the group. One of Jason's good buddies thinks the wives and families "may" be included for just a brief time during an upcoming get together ;) we shall see. I am just so glad for these solid friendships in Jason's (and mine by extension) lives.
Back to work! I do promise to post better updates between now and the little nugget's arrival. we are so excited! Kaitlyn rubs my belly and says "Baby Austin come out the tummy! Two months!" Yesterday we told her it's just "one month" now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment