Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And Molly makes five!



On Saturday Jason and I got a new 3 month old golden retriever from a sweet couple in Mineola, TX. Her original owners named her "Flair" and we now know why -- she is very spunky! After many different tries at names, we've decided on Molly which we think fits her perfectly.


We are adjusting to the middle of the night bathroom breaks and intense curiousity! She is a really sweet pup and she fit in with the other doggies instantly. Baxter is so glad to have a playmate and Dixie is working very hard to teach her the house rules.






P.S. The flash hurts Baxter's eyes :)

2 comments:

Kakky said...

I love your new puppy! Molly is precious and your house is really looking great......especially your landscaping work. I look forward to having some great food cooked on Jason's new toy. Duke plans to stop by to play this weekend with all of the pups.....Love, Kakky

Unknown said...

I LOVE HER :) she is precious. you have such beautiful kids!