Friday, March 30, 2007

House pics

This is the best shot I could get of the entire backyard, right before I started landscaping a few weeks ago.




















This is about halfway through the project, before I started planting the bigger flower beds along the back fence. The dogs were right up in the middle of things. A little while after this, Baxter laid his head down on a bag of mulch and took a nap

















I love the color of these flowers, although I have no idea what they are.

















Last but not least, a picture of Jason's new toy.....I wish I had a before picture of this. I assured him that it would be in just a few pieces and would take only 30 minutes to assemble. about 6 hours and 200 parts later, here it is!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So when is Jason cooking up some burgers for your Kaufman friends?? :) I love your backyard...those big wooden posts are my favorite! I can't wait to see your house!

Unknown said...

Hey nice Bud light on the table there...have you been sitting out back reading again?? :)