I'm so excited that spring is finally here! We are staying SO busy getting the yard ready for planting flowers and trying to get rid of all the weeds in the yard.... There is nothing better than coming home from work and going out to work in the yard with Jason and our two furry helpers. Last week I finished landscaping the backyard and I'm hoping to do the front yard on Sunday.
We're also working on a major painting project in our main living area right now - and it's making such a big difference. (Thanks to my mother-in-law, Carol, who picked out the color that has now found its way throughout our house -- we love it!)
I'll post lots of "after" pictures after we are finished with our landscaping and painting projects. The project "in the hole" is a minor kitchen remodel including removing wallpaper, texturizing and painting the walls, and staining or painting the cabinets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment