Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nana

Nana (my Mom's Mom who likes in Oklahoma City) came for a visit a few weeks ago. Mom and Dad went and picked her up and they made a stop at the famous McGehee's Catfish restaurant on the way home.

Nana and Mom spent lots of time shopping and visiting, and my Dad made her favorite snack of popcorn and a coke every night :)

While she was here, Mom, Nana, and I went together and got our hair done with Barbara at Salon Bolivar. It was so fun to have three generations together doing what girls love to do -- be pampered!



It was such a blessing and a treat to have her in town for a visit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she looks exactly the same as I remember her. and OH MY GOSH is that your parents PUPPY?? he's HUGE!!

Kakky said...

The story about Nana is great! I love the pictures and it really is special that we had three generations of Taylor/Maurer girls together for a night of fun. It was great that Scott could join us too. I will have to share this with Nana when I see her. Love, Kakky