I am really looking forward to the time away from work and from all of the responsibilities that go along with life in general - laundry, cleaning, cooking, BILLS, and hearing the alarm clock ring at 5:30 every morning! (Although I must admit that I have really learned to love my morning ritual which includes feeding all the dogs and then walking the puppy around the neighborhood before I have breakfast and start my day)
It will be really nice to get away just the two of us and spend time doing lots of sight seeing, and best of all, not being in a rush to get anywhere. We are planning on having some nice dinners, tasting lots of wine, hitting a spa (well I might just have to do that one alone!), and even horse back riding through Napa.
The "children" are being split up and part are going to Craig and Kakky's and the rest to Mike and Carol's. We're so lucky to have dog loving parents so we don't have to board them... There is no telling how many Justaburgers Baxter will feast on during his stay with my sweet parents. :-)
Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from last year's trip to San Francisco, Monterrey, and Napa Valley.... Can't wait to share favorites from our upcoming trip!

1 comment:
Ten more days till your vacation!! I hope you guys had a wonderful fourth of July. Looking forward to seeing you and your mom for dinner tomorrow night!!
Post a Comment