Thursday, July 5, 2007

The BEST surprise

Jason and I were out on a drive on the 4th of July to scope out some real estate in Jason's old neighborhood, Lake Highlands. When we got home, we found Mom, Dad, and Duke waiting for us with a pickup truck full of the MOST BEAUTIFUL patio furniture.

This is a set that I have been "eyeing" at Sam's for at least a month, but we had decided to forego it in lieu of a new couch for the family room. My Dad had the idea to surprise us with this and have it be our Birthday and Christmas presents this year - it is perfect! I absolutely love surprises and this was one of the best ever. We are looking forward to spending lots of time around our new table with our friends and family. Thanks, Dad and Kakky.



Here is a close up of the granite table top. Love it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think a cold beer would look really nice sitting on that new table top. Maybe we should come try it out :) I love the patio furniture - mom and dad did a great job!!