We're still here just not finding quite enough time for blogging these days! We're all doing well - Kaitlyn is growing so quickly and is smiling and laughing at us now. That is so fun! Even in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep, there is NOTHING like that big toothless grin.
I have four more weeks left of my maternity leave, but no, I'm not counting... I'm sure we'll all be just fine once we get into the groove but for now I'm sort of dreading those first few days and weeks. It has been so nice to be home and be able to truly be "all about Kaitlyn" during this time. If she wants to be up all night...that's fine..we'll just sleep during the day! It's been easy to roll with the punches so to speak, knowing that she's my one and only responsibility right now. I had lunch with my boss and some friends from work last week, and it was a nice reminder that I have really been blessed with a great job and company so I need to remember and count my blessings. I do not want to end up on Obama's payroll, after all!!
Today is Jason's football day so I'm trying to get through some of the fifty hours of CPE I must complete prior to October 31. Yikes! I guess I should have been better about that during the year and not saved it all until now. That's not like me to be a procrastinator, but I'm trying to tell myself that I have good reason this one time!
it has been such a joy to introduce Kaitlyn to so many of our friends and precious family members. Thank you all for sharing in this time with us. It is so comforting that our little one has so many family and adopted family members who love her and will be a constant presence in our lives.
Back to my CPE studying! Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you & B are in the same boat re: CPE
Post a Comment