Sunday, September 27, 2009

At the peak of tired, there was a smile

Today miss baby has been generally fussy so we've been taking turns holding her and soothing her so the other can shower, eat, etc. Nothing fancy just the things we both need to do to survive! Around 3pm today she was giving us a full out WAIL...Jason is making a bottle, I am walking laps with her.

I look across the downstairs and see Baxter (the red 7-year old Golden Retriever) walking through the kitchen with a white luncheon plate in his mouth. No, not a plastic or styrofoam plate! A nice glass plate which we received as a wedding gift. I'm not sure what possessed him to put this in his mouth, but he left the kitchen with it and went to the dining room to lay down and properly remove whatever food sentiments remained! That certainly brought some much-needed laughter and levity to the Heideman house this afternoon.

No comments: