Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kaitlyn's Dedication Weekend *updated

*Updated for the actual dedication pictures which somehow disappeared the first time*


Kaitlyn's baby dedication was this past Sunday the 14th. It was a special day in Jason and I's lives as we promised to raise Kaitlyn in the church and to teach her about Jesus as she grows and matures. It's a very big, and lifelong, commitment that we've made to our sweet daughter and are excited to start this journey in her life.







Here's some great pictures from this past weekend.

Here's Kaitlyn and I at Mom's house. We are awaiting John's arrival from OKC.

1 1/2 teeth...



Kaitlyn and Catherine





Kaitlyn LOVES LOVES LOVES her Uncle Scott. I have a feeling these two will have lots of fun together in the future, possibly even including kiddie golf clubs?




trying to get socks and shoes on for the church service...




Kaitlyn, Uncle John, and I





A tiney and cute little hiney!


Dad "Pops" and John at Irving Bible Church





During the dedication - she is very hard at work trying to remove her socks

Praise band at IBC
Jason and I with Kaitlyn's grandparents there to support her


Me and the little lady at her luncheon


Anne and Erin


Scotty and Catherine...what an absolutely adorable couple!



John, Tommy and Susan --- some of our favorite "Okies!" We were thrilled that all three of them made the trip for this special occaision.






A big family shot minus Scott and Catherine





Our sweet friends Mike and Ashley. (Parents of Carter, one of Kaitlyn's littlest friends)





















3 comments:

Barrett and Jen said...

great pictures - great memories! Give her a hug for me!!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful little girl...and such a special occasion. i'm so sorry we missed out. and i can't believe she already has a tooth!! AHHHH i need to see her!! love you all!

Kelly said...

Wish we could have been there!