Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday morning

Sorry we've been "down and out" the last week due to Jason's battle with an bad case of the flu. Poor thing, he has been in bed since last Wednesday and we've had to somewhat quarantine him to our master bedroom and bathroom while Kaitlyn and I occupy the rest of the house. He's starting to feel better - just a bit - today, but is working from home for at least another day. Thankfully the girls of the house have stayed healthy thus far, except for K's first official runny nose.

Outside of the plague of 2010, everything is great. I've been swamped at work but between Jason, Alecia and Mom we are making it work. It should be slowing down soon. I'm taking a day of PTO Friday to spend the day with my angel. We may even go up to Sabre to visit Jason and his co-workers and then take him to lunch! She has never met any of Jason's friends at work. I think it's about time, although it does seem to be somewhat of a germ factory there in an open work environment so we'll be very careful.

That's all for now! Back to the numbers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear jason has been so sick :( that's never fun. glad he's on the mend. enjoy your day off with your lil mini-me :) give her kisses from me and the girls!!