This is a post of a serious nature.
I am dreaming of cake.
Last night I wanted cake for dinner. Instead we had breakfast for dinner. Then we watched a new TV show, Parenthood, and they ate homemade carrot cake with a big glass of milk.
I begged Jason to go and get me some cake. He brought me a malted milk ball from the pantry.
Then we watched Weeds (Showtime series). They ate chocolate cake! It is a sign!
Alicia told me a few weeks back that she, too, is a cake addict. I think I may get us a cake and we can sit down together with two big glasses of milk and split one For the sake of my waistline, it is a good thing I am still burning extra calories via nursing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my birthday is coming up and Barrett always gets me a carrot cake from celebrity bakery - I'll share some with you :o)
It's a date :) Yummmmm!
Post a Comment