Today is our first day of a new KinderMusik session, “Sing and Sign.” Kaitlyn and I are going to begin American Sign Language! I am so excited, and I am sure she will be thrilled to see her buddies and do lots of shrieking and climbing.
Yesterday was my first day in the church nursery. It was so much fun, and I only wish I would have started sooner. I was so happy being surrounded by all those babies, knowing that my primary job was to snuggle and love on them while their parents worshipped. There was some paci stealing happening, but besides that all the little ones were mostly harmonious. I somewhat unknowingly have made a weekly, one-year commitment to the nursery. I am hoping this doesn’t prove to be too frequent a commitment since we still try to do little weekend or at least overnight getaways occaisionally…
We are in Houston next weekend to co-host a sprinkles shower for our friend Julie. Jason will be hanging with Doug, I should say, as opposed to helping host the shower. We are going to have the weekend to catch up with our Houston friends and spend time the two of us since K and the dogs will be with their grandparents in Plano. I REALLY had to twist their arm to get them to agree to that…hehehe.
Back to work….have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment