Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sigh....of relief.....

Ahhhh......
After 10 months of missing my little girl TERRIBLY while I'm at work, I'm officially going "part-time" here in the next couple of weeks. I will be working four days a week and that gives me a full day during the week just for me and my girl to do WHATEVER we want to do.....park, long walks, the Little gym, play dates, tea parties with Kakky..... I am so excited.

To make it doubly-exciting, my day off will likely be Thursday with is the same day off a couple of my friends have as well.

Alicia will still work for us full-time but that will be her day off to either relax or make some extra money working for another family. We love her so much and want to keep her with us for the long-haul!

I think this will be a much better balance of work and family for all of us and am so glad we finally figured out a good fit for our little fam. :-) It wasn't without some tense discussions, a few tears and a lot of prayers, but it is all going to work out just fine (like it always does when we give it to God!)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

THIS is news! Good for you..good for God!