Jason has been working long hours lately, but thankfully still very much loving his job and enjoying the transition into his new role.
Kaitlyn missed her Daddy yesterday. I put her down at her normal bedtime and she was up fifteen minutes later. Then we tried again at 8 and she was up about twenty minutes later. Finally, I relented and we went down to snuggle and watch TV together (a rarity at our house). Then we went out and enjoyed the cool, post-rainy weather and waited for Jason. She pointed at every single car that drove by and whispered "Da da da?"
Finally when the black honda accord turned down our alley she was SO excited. The biggest smile I'd seen all day from her, and got a pretty good smile out of her Daddy too. After she put on a good show for us we finally got her down at NINE THIRTY! Little (but very cute) stinker!
PS - She is now acting as our translator. We say "pajarito" she says "bird." We are going to need that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment