Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband who is 33 today! The day started off the same as ALL Heideman birthdays, with a delicious meal of Chick-Fil-A.

Kaitlyn and I are going to decorate and cook one of Jason’s favorites tonight – salmon with a cilantro sauce. I am excited for him to open his birthday surprises as well. My helper and I have been busy shopping!

It has been a year full of huge professional accomplishments for our hubby and Daddy, so we are going to make this an extra special celebration. And the Cowboy's seem posed for a mid-season turnaround which would be an extra bonus for him!

Here's a couple of pics of my helper in action this week. She is making sure there is an ice cold Blue Moon ready for Dad's arrival! (And yes there is a toddler under all that hair!!)


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Tell Jason that the NC Dixons wish him a Happy, belated birthday!