Monday, December 27, 2010

Heideman Happenings - Picture Update!

Some great pics to highlight November and December 2010 at the Heideman household. It was a great couple of months!

Orlando, FL trip - Thanksgiving 2010

Kaitlyn and I are snuggling after playing at the water park at the resort in Orlando. Can you believe we were swimming in late November?


Kait is reorganizing the fridge.
What's cuter than pig tails?
She LOVED the aquarium at Nemo World.


On our way home to Big D!


Jason and I at the big J-W 50th anniversary party. It was a beautiful gala at the Dallas Museum of Art. So fun to get dressed up and go out on the town.

Random house shots:

Kaitlyn is sorting the recycling for me.


On a "Mommy and Me" Thursday lunch date at Five Guys. Our favorite!


After helping Mommy work on a Saturday for three hours. She was such a girl, and my office looked like a bomb was detonated. String cheese in the carpet, smashed cookies everywhere, all desk drawers emptied! But, I got my work done.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I'm back at work today after a busy weekend celebrating this special season.

No comments: