Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Answered prayers!

So far, this pregnancy has been so much easier on Momma than #1. Little Miss Kaitlyn was worth every nauseas day from week six to week thirty eight, don’t get me wrong, but I am thrilled to report the nausea has nearly subsided now at week eighteen!

Instead of nausea I have tummy aches after every meal, but I’ll take that! It is better when we are very careful about what we eat, and do most of our eating at home. This means lots of “brown bagging it” for me, but I actually kind of enjoy this. It is just amazing to me how different a girl pregnancy is from a boy pregnancy. I am sure the other Mommies out there would agree.

Moral of the story: If I continue to feel this well for the next twenty weeks, I may be back to wanting four or five kids. If you’d asked me five weeks ago, I would have said a resounding TWO!

Can’t wait to meet you little man.

OH, I started back working out with the trainer at work yesterday. I really like the new pregnancy workout a lot better than the torture sessions I endured pre-pregnancy. Maybe she will let me continue this way post-baby? Probably not :)

3 comments:

Joslyn said...

Hey Steph - I am keeping up with your family through this blog and I LOVE it. I am so truly happy for your family. Congrats on the little boy!
Joslyn Miller Horn

Stephanie said...

thanks Joslyn! So great to hear from you and glad you are reading. Do you have a blog?

kinsey said...

my boy and girl pregnancies were almost identical...glad your feeling better this time around though! congrats on a boy! :-)