Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cravings - August 31

Since all I can think about today is food, I think the title of today's blog is more appropriate than the usual "Happenings."  More for my own memory's sake, here are some of my major cravings:

baby ruth candy bars
clementines
cherry tomatoes
carrots
coke icees
pizza -- but what's new there!
DR. PEPPER
schlotzky's sandwiches

dislikes:
freebird's burritos - who would pay money for THAT?
soy sauce
spicy anything including my former favorite Indian food

Here are my Kaitlyn cravings from two and a half years ago:
http://jasonandstephanie.blogspot.com/2009/03/what-mommas-eating.html

And Kaitlyn would like me to tell you about her favorite foods, some are quite surprising. I am using her native language here:
pollo
queso
papas
spaghetti
tortillas
coca
jamon
quesadillas

When we pull up to a fast food window, we always roll her window down so she can say hello. 50% of the time she will very coyly ask the employee for a coca and/or tortillas :)

No comments: