Thursday, September 15, 2011

Family plague....who's next?

Saturday night I tossed and turned with a tummy ache. Thinking it may be hunger pains, I got up to have a snack.  I never made it that far and started getting violently ill.  Around noon we ended up in the labor and delivery ward getting IV fluids and being monitored for contractions due to dehydration.   Everything is a-ok now, but we were sure glad to be under the watchful eye of a fabulous nurse Amanda, who was there with us during Kaitlyn's delivery and is my high school friend.

About the time I got home from the hospital, Jason got the bug.  Kakky came to take care of all of us.

The next day Kakky got it.

Guess who has it today?  Pops.

I hope that is the end of the family plague.  The Heidemans are starting to get a bad rap for spreading sickness around.  My co-workers are just stopping at my doorway to check on me, instead of coming into my office. I guess I can't blame them!

Here's to a healthy week next week!

No comments: