Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bathroom Remodel

Well after almost two months, we've officially finished the remodel of our upstairs guest bathroom. This started off with yellow flowered wallpaper and lots of brass accessories. I have to say the worst part of this project was removing the wall paper backing.... After that day we had to take a two-week break before we moved on to phase 2!

Here are the before pictures:




















After we got the wallpaper down, we texturized the walls using joint compound. Then we painted the walls a green/gray color and the ceiling is 25% of the wall colors.

My wonderful Dad came over a week ago and helped us to hang the new brushed nickel light fixtures. I am constantly amazed that my Dad seems to know how to do just about everything! Here is a cute pic of Jason and my Dad:


















And finally, here are the "after" pictures.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow you guys did an awesome job! It looks amazing. I love the color that you picked out for the walls.