I had a can of the newest Dr. Pepper flavor on the market – Diet Cherry Chocolate. What will they think of next??? This can sat on my desk for several days until I got the nerve to try it.
First impression during the pouring stage – it is red. Is this Big Red? No, it’s DCCDP!
The first sip caused a facial expression that is somewhere between a grimace and a laugh. It was like a flavor explosion. A bad flavor explosion. I savored a few more sips, but it just didn’t do it for me.
My friend Malinda then took a sip – same reaction except maybe worse because her sip was warm. She then passed it on to our friend Amanda who we asked to identify what she tasted. She tasted “tootsie roll.”
So, Cadbury Schweppes if you are reading this, thanks but no thanks. I’ll stick with the plain ‘ol Diet Dr. Pepper a.k.a. cancer in a can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yuck!! That sounds nasty! And not just because I'm pregnant. Wow - swing and a miss, huh? I love me some regular Dr. Pepper, though. It's hard to beat the classic Dr. Pepper taste!
Post a Comment