Thursday, February 14, 2008

Amos and Kalee.

I was DELIGHTED to receive new pictures of the two precious little boys my cousin Drew and his wife Kelly are adopting from Liberia. I'm not sure exactly when they will be arriving here in the States (North Carolina to be specific), but I believe it will be within the next three or four months.


Here's Amos



And Kalee


Here is the one that brought happy tears to my eyes...Kalee has the biggest smile on his face as he studies the picture of his new family. I couldn't help but notice the sweet little guy just to the left who is also grinning ear to ear. I pray that our faithful and loving God will match all of these children with loving families very soon.

Drew Kelly and the boys - you are in our thoughts and prayers as you prepare for this wonderful new addition. I can't wait for Kalee and Amos to join in our game nights on the next visit :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm crying. that's so amazing. what an awesome, exciting time for your family.