I'm sure I'm not alone when I say how nice it is to have my football-obsessed husband back on Saturdays and Sundays. All the other football widows out there are bound to understand this one!
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching football like any true-blue American, but I don't feel it necessary to watch every single solitary game that graces the screen of our television. I don't think I will every truly understand what is so fascinating about watching two teams that we apparently have no allegiance to, i.e., the Giants vs. the Dolphins or something like that, just because "we" hate the Giants. I seem to hear that a lot - "Honey, I have to watch this game. I really want the Giants to get beat. I hate the Giants!" Then, just replace Giants with Redskins and Eagles. Then also replace Giants with Bellichek... We do both really dislike this guy.
At any rate, it is nice to have the calm and relaxed version of Jason back at home. We've made a pact not to treat the Cowboys games as if they were a matter of life and death importance in future years. I'll check back with you one year from now, to let you know how the first year of this pact turns out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment