Monday, March 17, 2008

Because sisters have the right to brag...

My "little" brother won a Texas Golf Association Medalist tournament this weekend!!!! Our family joke is that I add a little extra color when I describe Scotty, but I do think this bragging is 100% warranted.

See article below: (see the part about Scott Maurer)

www.txga.org


Way to go, Roosky. Stay tuned for further updates on Scotty's season.

To my three loyal readers -- Isn't it nice to read something non-dog or home improvement related on here? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

home improvement... dogs... it's all good.

Way to go Scott!

Sarah said...

hey heido! i just found your blog through david's and was so excited to see how well you're doing! it's been a LONG time! love all the dog pics- we have 2 that were our whole world until our daughter came along. take care!
sarah BORUM lock