Friday, November 14, 2008

Football fanatics, week 3

tonight we're going to watch Jason's Lake Highlands Wildcats play in Plano. They are playing South Garland in the first round of the playoffs. We're going to stop at Mama's Pizza on the way.

I love Jason getting so excited about football. Somedays, I am slightly worried he will throw on his pads and his old #83 jersey and run out there with the "boys." He knows a lot about so many of the LH players, college prospects, etc. I am amazed that he can retain all of this information. I can't even remember where i parked my car some days!!

To continue with a football-filled weekend, J. and his Dad are going to Baylor to watch BU play A&M. I don't think J's birthday weekend could get any better than this! While J is in Waco, Mom & I are going to shop for my little Roosky's (aka, Scott) MBA graduation party. Woohoo!

Next weekend I'll try and take Jas out for a nice dinner to celebrate #31! I am voting for Nick and Sam's but I guess it's his choice...hehe.

Happy Friday bloggers.

2 comments:

LeClair Family said...

That is a lot of football... you are a very good wife :-)

Thanks for your note BTW. Maybe someday we can actually hang out! HA!!!

Unknown said...

i'm so bummed you couldn't go with jas to waco...but i bet that's pretty special for him and his dad to have some time together. and GO BEARS!! i forgot jas's birthday was right around the same time as stephen's! we may have to try a new restaurant this year. i'm thinking of old warsaw or al beirnets....thoughts?? miss you - let's do coffee soon. i can ALMOST have caffeine and regular milk....i've got a couple more weeks of weaning. yippee! crazy enough i think i'm gonna miss it...which i why i keep putting it off LOL hope you and J can come to mom;s open house in december!