Friday, November 7, 2008

High School Football Tonight

My sweetie and I are going to bundle up (I hope it is cold, anyways!) and head south for Lake Highland’s last regular season game. The stadium is south of Downtown where we don’t go too often…it will be nice to get out and about to get a change of scenery.

We are going to one of my Dad’s favorite Mexican places beforehand. (Los Lupe’s – we have been to the satellite locations, but never the original) so, I am saving up my daily caloric intake for something I shouldn’t eat, like enchiladas and/or queso! I will pass on a frosty beer to ensure that I don’t fall asleep in Jason’s lap at the game! (Friday nights are sleepy nights for me anyways)

I am excited about that and getting my hair done tomorrow. As Nana would have said, I am going to the “beauty parlor.” (no permanent in curlers involved, do not worry!)

No comments: