Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Emergency vet -- updated

Molly was at the emergency vet this AM. Please say a prayer for the little furball. More details later...it is a very crazy day today! (She is with my sweet Mother in law today which eases my mind tremendously!)

Update -- I have a bit more time for an update now. Molly is fine. She came in this morning from doing her business and suddenly laid down on the stairs and wouldn't move. She wouldn't take a treat, wag her tail, nothing! I couldn't even get her to stand up, so I put the leash on her and dragged her to the car and off we went to the vet. While in the car, her little face got all swollen up and really red. the vet thinks she got stung by a bee or maybe bit by a spider. I am so glad that is all it was! She really scared me when she wouldn't stand up. i think she was probably in shock from being stung in the face (or bit!)

She is currently wrestling with her dog cousins, so all is good in her world after several benadryls and a vet bill for Mommy and Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear! poor Molly!

Anonymous said...

scary! I never have heard of such a reaction. So glad she is back to normal!

Emily K. said...

Scary! I am glad she is okay.