Friday, December 19, 2008

Happenings - December 19

I’ve kind of fallen off the blogging wagon lately…Work has really been busy lately, so I guess I’m avoiding the computer at night and on the weekends!
Tonight we are celebrating Christmas a bit early with Jason’s Dad, Carol, Larkin, Lindsay and Erin. Larkin is an EMT in Austin, and this is his weekend off to celebrate Christmas, and we are so excited to get to visit with them. After we’re around Larkin and Lindsay, Jason and I always comment on how great they are together. They complement each other so well, and both have the biggest hearts.

Tomorrow Jas and I are heading up to Lake Kiowa for Ashley’s parents’ Christmas party. I have never made it to their house there, and am looking forward to being near the lake and catching up with my second family. I hope I get some good time to love on my nieces, Ava and Cambrie, too! The little peanuts are growing up too fast! Jason is excited to hopefully change his FIRST ever diaper!!!

Happy Friday and, more importantly, GO COWBOYS!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, GO COWBOYS!

Unknown said...

dang - wish i'd have known about the diaper change request...i could have really made that one happen!! :) thanks for letting ava nap on you. i got the sweetest picture...she looks HUGE laying in your arms, too! so glad y'all made it. it was wonderful spending time with your family!