Wow it has been almost a month since I've posted. I'm still alive and kicking and everything is great...I have just been lazy! :-)
Jason and I had a WONDERFUL holiday season. he was off for 2+ weeks and I had a week and a half off. We spent time with family, went to lots of movies (Benjamin Button, Frost/Nixon, Doubt, Gran Torino, Milk...maybe some more I am forgetting...), and took lots of naps. Oh, and of course, we ate a lot of very excellent food!
Since we are officially getting old, we stayed in and had take-out on New Year's Eve and I was asleep VERY shortly after midnight. We watched Dick Clark's NYC special and then the Dallas NYE special, which was surprisingly entertaining and is growing in attendance so much.
I have some cute pictures to post from our holiday adventures and of course of the doggies. So I'll get those up here soon. Hope everyone's year is off to a great start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome back :)
Glad you are back to the blog world & happy to hear you had a relaxing holiday. Old is going to sleep BEFORE midnight on NYE like B & I did!!
Happy 2009! Could be a big year for us all.....
kd
So glad you had a good holiday... your NYE sounds like ours. We watched the ball drop in New York and then called it a night. It was really nice. We all need to get together soon!!!
Post a Comment