Well the countdown to our "babymoon" vacation is officially ON! We are so excited! I have lots of fun maternity clothes to wear on our trip, and just need to find a couple of decent swimsuits now. Jason and I hit the Nordstrom Rack for him this weekend and found some shorts and a couple of great island-ish shirts.
I am using up 6 days of my precious PTO at work, which means that those days of my maternity leave are now unpaid, but I SO think it's worth every penny for us to have one last getaway pre-kids. I know we'll still travel after she arrives (and her future siblings), but it will probably never be exactly the same because we'll always have those little angels in the back of our minds.
I've got to go home tonight and make sure i have enough murder mysteries to get me through two 8-hour plane rides and lots of lazy days on the beach. There is nothing better...big late breakfast, read a little on the beach, nap a little, afternoon snack, more reading, etc. etc. Next Friday just can't get here fast enough!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
last summer i was preggo and got my swimsuits from target!They are so cute and they were the plus size not maternity BUT way cute and i just cut out the size tag. just a thought if you are still looking. have fun cant wait for pics
so proud of y'all for doing this! btw - got my prego swimsuits (tankinis) from old navy. super cheap and very cute.
Post a Comment