1. I no longer like bologna. I don’t know if I ate too much, or if I am disgusted by the thought of how it is produced. Either way, it’s probably a good thing.
2. I really do like George W Bush, even if he’s probably the least popular president of my lifetime. He sat in the radio booth for one inning of yesterday’s Rangers game, and he just seems to me to be a genuinely nice, good ‘ol Country boy. Also, it did seem as though he may be “off the wagon” as he appeared overly relaxed and was kicked back in his chair with not a care in the world. (Even though he was on live TV!) If I was coming off his 8-year stint as president, I might be off the wagon too.
3. I am so excited for spring weather to finally be here in Dallas. I look forward to long, slow walks with my sweetie after work. I think we’ll have to ditch the dogs until baby gets here – they yank me around like a rag doll when there’s a bunny rabbit in their sights!
4. Jason has me drinking “Superfood” every day now, and I really think it makes me feel invigorated! (Key ingredient: pond scum…seriously!)
5. We are walking on air after a wonderful report at the doctor yesterday. All the nausea was instantly and forever forgotten when we saw her dancing around on that screen. I’m back to wanting four or five kids.
6. I cannot wait to go to Hawaii with my best friend. Seven days of good food, conversation, relaxation, sun, and listening to the waves crash.
7. I’m excited for my dear friend Ashley to take her first getaway post-twins with her hubby. They are Vegas-bound tomorrow. Play some $1 blackjack for me!
8. We had to switch sides of the bed so I could be a full five steps closer to the commode for my nighttime trips. The dogs don’t follow me anymore, just sort of raise their heads and sigh. I guess I’m interrupting their beauty sleep, too.
9. I love having Mom retired and not having to worry about her working any more 80-hour weeks. I want my parents to get REALLY old together so Scott and I can take care of them. We’ll serve a daily happy hour and set them up with a golf cart when they get too old to drive.
That’s all for now. Mostly, just HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The coolest thing about Dubya is that he actually threw a STRIKE when he threw out the first pitch at Rangers' opening day. (That wasn't lost on the Dixon boys!)
Post a Comment