I got to spend plenty of time playing and cuddling with the little kids (my second cousins) – Rylee, Levi, and Wyatt. I definitely wish I could have about ¼ of their energy level and I’d be set for life! We swam, played ball, blocks, went for a Target tea party and generally just really enjoyed each other’s company.
My Mom was in her element. She had all the cabinets fully stocked with all kinds of good food and had already prepared meals for each of the nights they were here before they ever arrived. She is on the ball!! I was taking notes but still don’t know if I’ll ever conquer the challenge of getting to the store with a good list and then getting home with all the necessary supplies for that many meals.
Baxter and Molly REALLY enjoyed “helping” us frost cupcakes on Saturday. They had fun chasing the kids around the house and yard making sure there were no frosting remnants!







1 comment:
Shiner is key to a good cupcake frosting party :) precious kids and i know you enjoyed every second you got to spend with them!
Post a Comment