I just got word from my boss that he and the CFO have approved my new “Mommy schedule” effective w hen I return from maternity leave (mid-November). It was all I could do to contain my happy tears when he gave me the good news. So I will go to a 35-hour work week, with hours of 7 – 3. This is perfect for Jason and I, as he will drop baby girl off at school around 8:30 and I’ll have her home with me by 3:30. Also, I’ll be able to avoid all Dallas rush hour with these hours.
This is the latest wonderful event in the last four months that makes me look up to heaven and know that God and three special angels (Nana, Papa, and Aunt Pam) are taking special care of our family.
Okay, I think I really need to go and privately cry those happy tears now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! He's in control :)
That is such great news... I am so happy for you guys!!!
Great news! I have told you congrats yet! I am so happy for you two!!
Post a Comment