Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun!

We’ve got a really fun week ahead. Tomorrow is my monthly girls’ night with Whitney & Ash. I think we are going to have breakfast for dinner and I am ready for a B-I-G Belgian waffle with strawberries, pecans, or maybe both!

My cousin Meredith arrives Thursday afternoon from Alaska and will be here through Tuesday. I’m taking a ½ day on Friday and all day on Monday to spend with her, her hubby Waylon, twins Rylee and Levi , and baby Wyatt. I think Friday we’re heading to either the Dallas or Ft. Worth zoo and at some point will try to get to the Dallas Arboretum. Mer is a florist, and I think she’d love to see “Dallas Blooms!” And I am always ready to go back there!

The nursery is all prepped and ready for the no-VOC (preggers-safe) paint. Cost us an arm and a leg for that paint, but it will be worth it not to have to worry about inhaling toxic fumes. I will be the “project manager” while Jason paints. This means I will keep him constantly hydrated with Dr. Pepper and provide any tools or clean-up assistance he needs. I actually love to paint, so it will be hard to just sit and watch.

And I will definitely make time for plenty of snacks during all this to fight off my favorite nausea friend. Oh and Monday April 6th is our fun sonogram where we get to stare at baby girl Heideman for an hour on the screen. I am so excited!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

an hour??? are you doing a 4-d sono?? i never had a sono last any longer than 20 minutes!! lucky!

Katie said...

things are coming together! Praise God :)

Katie said...

and you need to have a "liège waffle," they are better!