Friday, December 18, 2009

The Good Stuff

Ten years ago Jason was keeping busy with college intramurals, Baylor FIJI and dating Baylor Kappas (luckily I fell into this latter category!) I distinctly remember the beginning of our courtship when he invited me to meet out for drinks at the "Whiskey Bar" in Dallas at ELEVEN PM!



Five years ago we were preparing for our nuptials, working on our beach bodies and tans, and having lots of fun meals and nights out with friends.



One year ago we were announcing our big news and I was becoming nauseas..



and



Two nights ago my sweetie talked with one of his best friends on the phone about rice cereal, breast milk, and formula as well as baby monitors and sleep schedules.



Oh how things have changed! And I wouldn't want to be anywhere else at this very moment. Like Kenny Chesney sings, "This is the good stuff...."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL ain't that the truth!!! :) it's so fun to see the many changes God makes in each of our lives...but it's really a trip to hear those manly husbands of ours talking about breast pumps and dirty diapers :)