December 10, 2008 -- We found out we were expecting little Miss Kaitlyn! Needless to say, there was a flood of happy tears that morning. I remember like it was yesterday as I dropped to my knees to say a BIG prayer of thankfulness. Then I ran in and woke up my very drowsy hubby to share the news with him. I think he wondered why I decided to get up so darned early to take the test…. It was a great day which kicked off 9 months of awaiting our little princess.
And now we have a four-month old with a full head of hair and an extremely spunky personality. She is getting so very frustrated that she can’t roll over yet. We love listening to her grunt and turn red-faced as she tries over and over again. Her best friend is the little baby she sees in the mirror. She thinks that baby is so cute and funny, and we get a big smile and laugh every time we see her! (Although yesterday she got mad at her for the first time.)
The joys of parenthood!
1 comment:
i remember that day!!!!
Post a Comment