Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's about time to switch into "Betty" mode

Betty Crocker that is. I am so looking forward to the upcoming Christmas holiday and gathering with my family including Catherine's (Scott's girlfriend) family and my Uncle John from OKC.

Between now and then I am going to make four pans of stuffing for the big feast and then a breakfast casserole for our little immediate family on christmas morning. Kaitlyn and I absolutely love to cook and bake together, so she will be excited when she hears of our plans for tonight and tomorrow night! You can bet that my Mom is also in high cooking mode....yesterday she made candy christmas wreaths, caramel corn, fudge and I think one other thing that I am forgetting!

Merry Christmas to all! I hope it is a blessed weekend spent celebrating His birth with your loved ones. Here's a Christmas picture of our most wonderful blessing.

2 comments:

Jolly said...

sounds like fun! Hope you all have a merry one indeed.

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmm i love your mom's fudge!!! hope lil miss K had a magical first Christmas!