I'll Teach my Dog 100 Words is one of our favorite words....especially the part about "But have a care, don't paint Mayor Mare's underwear!" Kaitlyn LOVES to read! (in english and espanol)
I met my best friend and future husband on September 10, 2001 and we started our life together on May 14, 2005. We have settled down in the Dallas area with our two Golden Retrievers, Baxter and Molly. On August 4, 2009 we welcomed our baby girl, Kaitlyn Grace, into our family and couldn't be happier!
4 comments:
too cute!
so stinkin cute!
Love that pic. How has--- I'll Teach My Dog 100 Words gone over?? (I can't underline in this comment box for some reason!)
I'll Teach my Dog 100 Words is one of our favorite words....especially the part about "But have a care, don't paint Mayor Mare's underwear!" Kaitlyn LOVES to read! (in english and espanol)
Post a Comment