Two native Dallas-ites, their little bilingual daughter (& son on the way!), plus two golden retrievers
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Easter Eggsperience
Mom, Jason and I just got back from K's first "egg hunt!" It was very fun for all of us, but I do think she was slightly overwhelmed by all there was to see and hear. We're also looking forward to church together tomorrow, our first Easter as a family of three!
I met my best friend and future husband on September 10, 2001 and we started our life together on May 14, 2005. We have settled down in the Dallas area with our two Golden Retrievers, Baxter and Molly. On August 4, 2009 we welcomed our baby girl, Kaitlyn Grace, into our family and couldn't be happier!
3 comments:
oh my goodness what a beautiful baby she is! she's gotten SO big since i last saw her :( :( :( she's gorgeous!
too cute!!
ps is it just me or does she look like her grandma kakky in that second to last picture??? TEAM KAKKY!!! :)
Post a Comment