Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day weekend

My first Mother's Day weekend was perfect!

Friday night we spent celebrating at Mom and Dad's house with a wonderful dinner cooked by Dad and topped off by way too much strawberry shortcake.

Saturday we spent a quiet day together including a family nap and tea party with Kaitlyn at Sonic. Then the babysitting dream team (Pops and Kakky) came to watch the little one so Jason and I could have a date. I can't believe we have been married just about five years now! I SO enjoyed some time together just the two of us. We ended up at La Duni for dinner where we splurged on a pitcher of sangria, entrees, dessert, and cappucino.

Sunday Jason and Kait took me to the Ranger's game which was truly exactly what I would have chosen! He knows me quite well by now. There is nothing better for me than spending time outdoors with my sweetie and little princess. To top it all off, I received a dozen beautiful roses and a card that had me crying happy tears. It was a great weekend.

New pics will be coming soon! We've been fighting the crud at our house, so we've been bad about taking pictures. (We don't want to remember the green runny nose stage either!)

No comments: