We are all doing great!
Kaitlyn has not made it through the last two weeks' sunday school sessions....oops! Yesterday they asked me if I would start helping out in the nursery so that Kaitlyn may feel more comfortable. I had a feeling that would be the next step! I have been meaning to do this for a few months anyways, so this is the perfect motivation to get with it!
On another church note, Jason dressed Kait for church yesterday. I was at the office and got home just in time to leave again for services. I asked him to put her in one of her nice dresses hanging in her closet. Instead, he kept her in the white onesie with hot pink flowers that she was already wearing, and added some 4th of July jean shorts with embroidered red, white and blue flowers. Also she had a nice crust of whatever she'd eaten still left on her face. Cutest part was he met me at the door with her and had a hair bow in his hand just in case I wanted to add that to the outfit. Such a sweet Daddy! (Next time I will lay some clothes out for him)
We joined the club in our neighborhood over the weekend, and enjoyed playing in the pool and getting some sun together. Kait loves the pool and her Daddy & I love pretending to be on vacation as we lounge by the pool. Well, lounging may be a bit of a stretch with a 10-month old, but you know what I mean...
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
if it makes you feel any better, my girls got us called out of service last week, too :( they did so great until they moved to the toddler room...now they are terrified when i leave them! poor things!! they did great in big church, though :)
Post a Comment