Monday, October 8, 2007

Good Friends.

A couple of weeks ago, Jason and I adventured down to Waco with our friends Mike and Ashley to surprise our friend Jonathan for his 30th birthday. Jonathan's girlfriend, Kat, and his Mom planned an amazing surprise party for him at Diamondbacks in Waco (right near Ninfa's on the main drag in Waco).

It was wonderful to see Jonathan again -- I think it had been two or three years since I had seen him last. Jonathan and Jason were college roommates at Baylor and again after college in Dallas. We are glad that we could help Jonathan celebrate the big 3-0!!

Jason - Sonic - Waco --

Jonathan's delicious cake. Are you noticing a theme on my blog? I like dessert!


Jason, Jonathan, and Mike - Baylor FIJI pledges in 1997



2 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures!! you look so pretty. glad you guys had a safe trip to waco. looking forward to our dinner night this week!!

Kakky said...

I loved these pics of you and Jason...would like to have a copy. Looks like a fun time. Love, Kakky