Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Girls night

Last night Ashley, Sherry, Mom and I met up after work for my early birthday celebration. We had mani pedi's together along with a bottle of Caymus Conundrum. There was no shortage of laughter and girl talk, as you might imagine. I cherish our girls nights out together. Here are some pictures taken at May's Nails:



Here is the always cute Ashley and I after our pampering. I think it is almost time for me to post one of our oldest pictures togehter, circa 1990 at a NKOTB concert. I have to get her permission first! I digress, here is the picture:
And last but not least, a close up shot of the delicious cupcakes from "sprinkles" that Sherry and Ashley surprised me with. (Did you know that I LOVE surprises??) They were decadent and lovely, you may have even read about them in US Weekly.

Also, a special thanks to the crotchety man who honked at the four of us in the Starbuck's parking lot as I opened my cupcakes. Yes, I did my trademark throwing up of the hands in exasperation. But I did keep my mouth shut which is surprising.


I am already looking forward to the next girls' night. Thanks again for a great evening!

2 comments:

Kakky said...

I love it! We did have a great time and of course we all came out looking fabulous. Another great start to your birthday WEEK!!! I am glad to also see that Jason is on top of the water alert for your area. Much love, Mom

Unknown said...

Dang you are so fast with these blog postings, girl!! I gotta catch up :) I stole the picture of you and I b/c it's precious and I didn't get one on my camera. Hope it's not copyrighted b/c I'm using it on my blog, too!! We had such a great time and it was an honor to celebrate your birthday with you!! :) love you!! asheroo