Jason and I leave tomorrow morning to travel to Winter Park, CO for a long weekend of skiing. We're meeting our friends Doug and Julie in the Denver airport and then we'll make the 1 1/2 hour drive to Winter Park.
We're staying at my company's condo in the Zephyr Mountain Lodge which is a ski-in, ski-out, so it should be really convenient especially for Jason and I because we haven't gone skiing in a very long time. It was high school for me and sometime during college for Jas.... we both usually battle some degree of altitude sickness while skiing, so we're trying out this special eating regimen that Jas read about which is LOTS of water, and complex carbohydrates. What a GREAT excuse to carb-load?? I am the biggest fan of bread, so this is a great diet for me. We'll let you know if this works.
The "kids" are going to stay with their cousin, "The Duke of DSC." I'm not sure yet if he is expecting them, but I know they will be excited when they see each other tonight. They usually break into a full speed sprint and then run laps throughout my parents' house to greet one another. Good news is the dogs will definitely not miss us!
Will post pics upon our return. Have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment