Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mom

Today I am feeling "down in the dumps" knowing that my Mom is in an incredible amount of pain with her back. The pain management device which was surgically implanted in early October or late September isn't working much, if at all. I absolutely hate knowing she is in so much pain. Can you imagine being in so much pain that you are almost completely unable to sleep? I can't.

Will you please add her to your prayer list?
Here's a picture of Mom with a certain little lady who always makes her smile, pain or no pain! For that, I am thankful to God.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hate to break this to you, mama...but K is no LITTLE lady, anymore!! OMG SHE IS SO BIG :( :( :( it's breaking my heart b/c i haven't seen her in so long. look at those precious chunky lil cheeks!! I LOVE HER.

i HATE that your mom is in pain. praying for relief soon!! send her my love.