Well, maybe 2nd most Wonderful!
I think it’s official that Jason has indoctrinated me into his football-loving mindset. We are going to watch his Alma Mater, Lake Highlands High School, play in round 2 of the playoffs on Friday night. I am so excited. I don’t know what I’m more excited about…..watching the band and drill team, the concession stand, or snuggling up in the (hopefully) cold weather with my hubby.
Jason tells me this is a BIG deal because rarely does a team make it to round two (they are playing Tyler John Tyler), and get to play at their home stadium. This will possibly be the "Game of the Week" on Fox 4 here in Dallas!
This is always especially fun for Jason as he played football for the Wildcats from 1994-1996, wearing the #83. I will have to dig up one of these pictures to post here. If I remember correctly, he was a wide receiver but it could be running back. Kind of like the difference between Michael Irvin and Emmitt Smith, I know! Either way, it will be a fun trip back to the “Boneyard” for Jason. (Yes – with the requisite stop for a Jake’s burger on the way)
I think there are one or two other LH Wildcats out there....will we see you there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we are probably going! as long as this rain stops. we've already taken hank to one LH game this year...so it'll be his 2nd trip to the boneyard :-)
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......jAKES!!!!!!!!!!!
We were going to go, but the rain stopped us. Sad they lost, but we want to make it to some games next year!
Post a Comment