There's nothing new or quite exciting to report here...just looking forward to a nice weekend ahead.
It's been crazier than usual this week at work for me, as we are closing the 2nd quarter of fiscal year 2008. Sounds horribly boring, I know, but it is my FAVORITE week when we do this :) I am truly an accounting nerd. Seriously though, I hope the financial reporting aspect of my job continues to develop and I can move on from some of my less favorable tasks...you know what I am saying!
Hoping to see two movies at the Plano Angelika (art theatre)this weekend: Smart People and Then She Found Me with Helen Hunt. we are back on a movie kick. Last weekend, we saw "Son of Rambow" and "The visitor." Both great!
Other than that we may work on our "to do" list this weekend. One thing I am dying to do is get new exterior lights for either side of the front door, and another light for the back door. We currently have the cheapie ones the builder installed back in 1996, which I think we could buy at home depot for $10 now. I am serious!! We will probably slowly buy all of the new light fixtures throughout the house and then have a handyman come out and hang them all at once. For all you single readers, this is indeed what you will get excited about after getting married and buying a house :) (I wouldn't change it for anything in the world though)
Have a great weekend.
UPDATE: woo hoo .... I am going to Kaufman tomorrow to visit with Ashley and her sweet Mom who will also be in town. They are going to be working on the nursery and piddling around the house, and I can't wait to join them for a good visit. we may even lay in their pool and soak up some rays. I'm getting as much Ashley time in as possible before she becomes a Mommy to TWO precious girls. (See link to her blog to the right...don't know how to do the thing where her name is in blue and then it takes you to her page :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! Sorry, I haven't checked my blog in a while. We'd love to get together with y'all. We are in LH. Where do y'all live? My email is emilykretz@gmail.com. Hope y'all had a great weekend, and I'm sure JM can share in some of your accounting enthusiasm!
Post a Comment