Mom and I made a quick and last minute trip to OKC this past Thursday to see Nana. Her heart is getting weaker and weaker, and she was in the hospital fighting for her life. The doctors at Deaconess Hospital there in OKC were able to bring her through this latest battle, and I think now she is back in her nursing home "apartment" safe and sound. She may be on oxygen from this point forward, as her heart is not working well enough to give her the necessary oxygen levels. We all find great comfort knowing that Nana is a Christian, and when she leaves us here she will be with her Lord and Savior. We had a wonderful talk on Friday evening with plenty of bittersweet tears, and I wouldn't trade this time with her for ANYTHING in the world.
Also got to spend some great time with John and Laurie along with their pooches, kitties, birds, turtle, fish, etc. I love visiting with all of the extended Taylor clan there :)
Nana we love you so much and are remembering you in our prayers every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment