Friday, June 13, 2008

Going dark

As they say on "24," I am going dark for awhile. It is my hope not to see a computer screen or use the cell phone (or any phone) much at all for the next week. It will be just me, Jason, the Prius and lots of good food, wine, and new memories!

Thanks Mom and Dad for taking care of the "kids" while we're gone. They will love swimming every day and hanging with their cousin Duke.

Back in a week or so with pictures and details of our adventures :-)

PS. We burned CD's last night to keep us entertained on the road trip. I CANNOT wait to see the look on Jason's face when he hears the "70's/80's Love song CD" that I made. I think there is something seriously wrong with me, but I like Hall and Oates and the BeeGees. Perhaps this is what I listened to when I was in the womb?? Mom -- any thoughts on this??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is nothing wrong with the BeeGees and Hall and Oates.There is something wrong with all those who don't like them though. Enjoy the darkness. Sigh. A vacation sounds lovely. i need another one.
Jolly

Unknown said...

hope you are having a WONDERFUL time! sorry i haven't sent you a text - my cell phone broke, but i should hav ea new one this afternoon. nothing too exciting here, although i am now 50% effaced (as of Monday). and both babies are head down again!! but still no significant contractions. call or email next week when you return!!

Barrett and Jen said...

Hope you had fun on vacation. I posted a picture of Copeland on our blog.